Adding pedros as an admin on your site
If you already have a Wix site that need us to do a 'make-over', you will be asked to add us as a contributor to your site.
What does this mean
This essential means that we get admin privileges over the page so we can proceed with the make-over without having to completely reconstruct the website.
We cannot adjust your payment info, duplicate or delete your site, as stated by Wix.
1. Head over to wix.com
2. Choose the site you want us to work with from the top left corner
3. The site's thumbnail should appear on the left, click on the words "Manage Site" right beneath it
4. On the left panel, head down to the
"Roles & Permissions" tab
5. On the right, click on the "+ Add
6. An "Add a Contributor" dialog will appear
7. In the "Choose Role" section, choose Admin with "Can Publish Site" turned on.
Please note: We can only alter your website when you choose us to be your admin, all the other roles do not have administrative rights to alter your site aesthetically.
If you want to make a backup of your website before giving us admin rights over it, please head over to the DUPLICATE section at near end of this tutorial.
8. Click "Send Invite" at the bottom of the dialog
You're all set, now pedros will proceed with your site
Duplicating your site
If you want to make a backup of your site before making us an admin, please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Head over to wix.com and choose your site. Click on "Manage Site" like before
2. On the first row on the right, click on "Duplicate Site" option.
3. A dialog will appear, Name the site you are going to duplicate and click on "Duplicate" to confirm.
4. Head over to the new site you just created. Click on "Manage Site" again and follow the steps above to make us an admin.